¡Viva La Revolución, Little León!

Though I had only gone to Léon for Cerro Negro, I enjoyed my stay in the little colonial town. It had a great vibe about it, which reminded me a little of Trujillo in Perú; a friendly place for exploring by foot that felt safe. Every other way, it was completely different. Messy main plaza, a dozen-odd old churches, and most significant of all, evidence of the town's revolutionary spirit in the murals around the main square.

I stayed in Sonati, a quiet little hostel big on the environment. It had a cute courtyard with hammocks, a good kitchen, übernice staff members and it was super clean. At only 5USD a night, it was a bargain. I recommend Sonati if you're looking for a nice clean and friendly place to stay in Léon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bus Ticket Is Not Enough

Beware Of Conmen, Thieves And Daydreams

So You Want To Start A Travel Blog