Facts In Figures

275 days away from home. 99 major towns and sites. 30 beaches. 15 archaeological sites. 7 wonders. 30 times on a boat. 48 bus trips longer than six hours. 32 USD spent on a cab to a $25-night hostel. 40 USD price of a nice nearby hotel with all creature comforts. 9 volcanoes. 6 crimes witnessed. 10 lakes and lagoons. 15 days I couldn't shower. 4 times underground. 12 nights without a bed, excluding overnight buses. 40 cents per hour, the cheapest internet rate. 10 USD per hour, the most expensive. 7 times I thought of eating guinea pig but backed down. 75 places of accommodation. 5 times wet by waterfalls. 7 days affected by rain. 20 border crossings. 3 pairs of flip flops. 4 times I combed my hair. 75 hours on one bus. 45 percent of the trip spent in PerĂº. 2 postcards sent home.

Comments

  1. Travelling around Latin America...PRICELESS :D.
    Awesome statistic there Lani. I can never remember the amount of hours, price I spent on my trips etc. Actually I was gonna ask you about Latin America. Will soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Don't forget to choose Name/URL from the drop down menu if you are not logged in.

Popular posts from this blog

A Bus Ticket Is Not Enough

Beware Of Conmen, Thieves And Daydreams

So You Want To Start A Travel Blog