Notes On Henry

After the Gilmer wasted a couple of our days, we eventually found the Henry. The trip to Pucallpa was uneventful, though there are a few things that stand out more in my memory than others. The food was generally worse than the Eduardo, but I found the soup for dinner particularly delicious. It was enough for me, but for most of the other passengers, hardly.

The people were more sociable and played card games and chatted. We met a few locals including a middle aged woman and her toy boy, only traveling to experience the boat trip, and a fellow traveler from Korea.

There were powerpoints that worked when the generator was turned on in the evenings for lights, so I was able to recharge my iPod and others recharged their mobile phones. There was more hammock space on the top decks than the Eduardo, though the spot we chose was by a broken window and the cold wind chilled me through the smallest square inch of exposed skin.

That's about it! We were so glad to finally reach Pucallpa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bus Ticket Is Not Enough

Beware Of Conmen, Thieves And Daydreams

So You Want To Start A Travel Blog