A Real Packing List: Tops And Bottoms

Tees, Tops And Shirts

What I packed:
  • four tees
  • a couple of camisole tops
  • a couple of singlets 
  • a black Bonds raglan tee which I wear all the time for just about anything
  • a long sleeve button down shirt for protection against the sun, layering and for something a bit smarter
  • a couple of dressier tops for nights out

Retrospect: I ended up leaving half of my tops behind to do the greater part of my traveling in a 35L back pack. I had:
  • one for sleeping 
  • a camisole top 
  • the long sleeve button down shirt
  • black singlet
  • two tees

Pants And Shorts

What I packed:
  • two pairs of quick dry pants; one casual cargo and black slacks that can be dressier
  • one pair of jeans because they're comfortable, warm and versatile
  • three pairs of shorts for warmer weather
  • a couple of pairs of bikinis
  • board shorts 
  • a sarong 

Retrospect: For the most part of my trip, I only used:
  • my quick dry cargo pants
  • two pairs of shorts 
  • a summer dress bought locally
  • one bikini
  • board shorts
  • sarong 

Although I left my jeans behind for most of my trip, in retrospect, I would have brought them as an alternative to cargo pants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bus Ticket Is Not Enough

Beware Of Conmen, Thieves And Daydreams

So You Want To Start A Travel Blog